2009年4月22日星期三

Short Summary

1. What are the regions of Canada we have learned about?
St.Lawrence River
The Great Lakes
The Arctic Coastal Plains
Appalachian Region

2. Choose one region, and tell me how your life would be like in this region. Use 5-8 sentences.
If I live in the Arctic Coastal Plains , I will wear many many clothes to keep my body warm . I can play with wolves and arctic bears every day(if I won't be eaten by them) . Tents will be my house and I will adorn it beautifully . My food is fishes and drink icewater . Maybe I will live hardly there because I'm a temperate animal...

3. Look at your older posts, what vocabulary words have I asked you to translate? List all of them here.
topography 地形图
climate 气候
vegetation 植被
geography 地理
province 省
mountain 山脉
plateau 高原
fertile 富饶的
river valley 河谷
sedimentary rock 被风化的岩石
ocean current 洋流
gulf stream 湾流
forest 森林
coniferous 结球果的
deciduous 每年落叶的
escarpment 悬崖
glaciation 冰川
humid 湿润的
maple trees 枫树
beech trees 山毛榉
hickory trees 山核桃树
oak trees 橡树
spruce trees 云杉树
pine trees 松树
cedar trees 雪松树
lake Sturgeon 湖鲟
saint 圣徒
geese 鹅

没有评论:

发表评论